SAM Unique Entity ID: L22KV1T1Z658
CAGE CODE: 92X48
NAICS CODES (commonly supported): 611691
611710, 611430, 813110, 611420, 611630
ORGANIZATIONS SUCH AS BROWARD COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS, FLORIDA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY & ST. GREGORY, THE GREAT CATHOLIC CHURCH, AND SCHOOL TRUST US FOR THEIR READING TUTORIAL NEEDS BECAUSE WE PROVIDE CUSTOMIZED READING PROGRAMS TO IMPROVE STUDENT’S READING COMPREHENSION AND DEVELOP THEIR DECODING SKILLS.
Owner/CEO, The Reading Room
10403 NW 5th Manor, Plantation, FL 33324
WHO WE ARE:
- Cynthia Januszka has been inspiring and educating young people for over 30 years by providing high-quality, premium educational resources that support diverse learners.
- Our curriculum is based on research and uses systematic, multi-sensor instruction that engages all types of learners.
- Our materials were created by our experienced teachers, who have a proven track record of improving learners’ reading skills.
- We create easy-to-use, high-quality lessons and activities designed to meet the needs of all types of learners.
- Our team consists of highly trained reading professionals who use a hands-on teaching approach. All our tutors have credentials verified and have undergone extensive training in our teaching methods.
- Our tutors not only give lessons, but they constantly monitor individual progress and make potential adjustments as needed to help students keep improving.
WHAT WE DO:
- Reading Tutoring
- Dyslexia Curriculum
- Tutoring (Math & Science)
- General Educational Services
- Foreign Language Instruction (Spanish, Italian, Korean & French)
- Computer Training (Software)
- Religious Education Services (Ministry Work)